Manages all aspects of aircraft/engine leasing
Improves efficiency in all business processes of aircraft and engine leasing
Enables better financial control of leased assets
Reduces risk through better insight
Reduces costs through the use of an industry-developed tool
Asset Management Solution Features
Asset Management Solution offers a variety of features to support your aircraft leasing or asset management business.
- View, utilize, and report upon technical and ownership data such as utilization and maintenance history, configuration, and operational data relating to the status of an asset.
- Functions are available to manage data at the highest (aircraft) level down to the lowest level of component management, including LLPs and non-major components.
- Perform and manage key activities of an asset's maintenance reserves position, including charge items, rates, fund balances, invoicing, reconciliation, end-of-lease obligations, lessor contribution, and maintenance claim processing.
- Maintenance exposure calculations are provided with or without invoicing, facilitating EOL risk oversight and forecasting.
View and utilize key contractual data relating to lease, non-lease, and loan agreements, including the status of scheduled payments, options, and security deposits.
- Perform and monitor specific activities concerning invoices and receipts of funds, such as the creation, verification, and approval of invoices and the tracking and reporting of the status of invoices and receipt of funds.
- Optionally, AMS can generate corresponding accounting transactions, including intercompany transactions, mapped to your chart of accounts. AMS supports the export of such transactions in a customizable format appropriate for integrating with dedicated accounting software.
- Utilize the extraction and output of customer data, including receivables reports, asset specification reports, lease summary reports, and utilization and maintenance-fund reports. Customize report templates or create integrated list-based reporting.
- Export and import data to and from the solution.
- Generate corresponding accounting transactions, including intercompany transactions, mapped to your own chart of accounts.
- Exports such transactions in a customizable format appropriate for integrating with dedicated accounting software.
Schedule a demo today
See how your organization can benefit from using Asset Management Solution. Please submit your information below, and someone will be in touch with you shortly.