- Standard and custom-fit hoses, hose kits, custom kits, and duplication of existing hoses
- All hose assemblies inspected for quality and compliance to the appropriate specification
- Seasoned technicians with most having more than 25 years of experience
- FAA-certified Part-145 repair station with hose repair and rework capabilities
- More than 75,000 hose assemblies built, tested, and delivered annually
- Full catalog of Aeroquip® Bulk Products
- Competitive pricing on genuine Aeroquip® OEM parts for dependable, high-quality hose assemblies
- Quick turn times on production, inspection, and shipment of hose assemblies, often on the same day they are ordered
- Local and global support services across a network of three hose fabrication facilities
- 24/7/365 AOG Services
- Inner tube material – PTFE (Teflon®), Rubber
- Reinforcement material – Nylon, Polyester, Carbon Steel Wire, Stainless Steel (CRES) Wire
- Protective sleeving against abrasion – Polyolefin, Polyester
- Pressure applications – Low Pressure, Medium Pressure, High Pressure
- Temperature ratings – Various ratings up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit/232 degrees Celsius
- Tubular – Braided fiberglass with silicone
- Integral – Extruded or molded silicone
- Styles – Flared, Flareless, Beam Seal
- Material – Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium
- Angle – Straight, 45 Degree, 90 Degree
Find the Hose Shop Services facility nearest you.Click for locations, contact information, certification information, and operation specifications.
NEW Aeroquip® Hose Fabrication Quoting Tool
Hose Assembly Quoting Made Easy!
Part Numbers Not Required
Submit an Aeroquip® hose assembly quote request to a Boeing hose technician in three easy steps.
- Select hose assembly information.
- Add as many types as you need (up to 100 types).
- Fill in contact information and submit!