Avionics Upgrades Benefits
Avionics Upgrade Product Spotlight
Boeing Aircraft Interface Device (AID)
High-speed, high-bandwidth data communication between the airplane and ground operations is no longer an option—it is a competitive necessity. Utilize real-time data to help you improve flight deck operations, reduce potential schedule impacts, and create a better passenger experience across your entire fleet.
Boeing Flight Management System (BFMS)
Retrofit your 737 MAX and 737NG Flight Management Computers (FMC) with the all new Boeing Flight Management System (BFMS). Modern hardware and software architecture combined with a comprehensive set of new and improved cost-saving features deliver value. Designed, built, and supported by Boeing to address limitations of the legacy FMC, the BFMS reliably supports the demanding flight management needs of today and into the future.
- ACB’s (Airplane Configuration Bulletin)
- ADS-B (Automation Dependent Surveillance Broadcast)
- AIMS 2 (Aircraft Information Management System)
- ATN (Aeronautical Telecom Network)
- CAT III A (Category III Autoland Capability)
- CVMS (Cabin Video Monitoring System)
- FANS 2.0 (Future Air Navigation Services)
- GPS-SU (Global Positioning System Sensor Unit)
- LFULD (Low Frequency Underwater Locator Device)
- SATCOM (Satellite Communications)